AW: [opencms-dev] Multiple sites

ralph | m.e.c. ralph at mecmedia.de
Wed Aug 14 14:59:08 CEST 2002

well, that is a problem. I'm not that sure about that, though I've been
reaearching that point. but opencms as such has no builtin functions for
that, as far as I know of. But tweaking the Template Representation
should solve the problem about the templates. Concerning the Java, I
have to draw a blank. no idea what soever. but when you look at it,
people who program java for opencms shouldn't have a problem with that
sort of view. of course certain security issues and stuff like that
still exist. isn't exactly a nice solution but I guess it will have to
do.

regards,

Eduard Ralph