[opencms-dev] start Refactoring the code of Core OpenCMS

Anil K Patel toanilpatel at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 15 06:48:32 CEST 2002

NachrichtI find the current trend of Web Application development going towards JSP and Struts, I wish to make OpenCMS flexible so that Struts can be used with OpenCMS. At this time I do not have very clear Idea on what will be the responsibility of Struts and what goes into OpenCMS.
the Whole Idea is to remain as close to Industry trend as possible. Also definately OpenCMS group can count on me for development work help.
Anil Patel