[opencms-dev] Problem setting upp example project (seen in manual)

B Public b.public at limepark.se
Thu Aug 15 12:08:41 CEST 2002

Hi, Sorry to bother you with a newbie question...
I tried to find the answer in the archives but, no luck.
people seem to have had the same problem but i couldn't find any
solution...

When try to create a new project as they do in the manual i get the
following error:
[CmsException]: 2 Not found. Detailed Error:
[com.opencms.file.mySql.CmsDbAccess] /default/vfs/projects.
at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsDbAccess.readFileHeader(CmsDbAccess.jav
a:6873)
at
com.opencms.file.genericSql.CmsResourceBroker.readFileHeader(CmsResour
ceBroker.java:5144)
at com.opencms.file.CmsObject.readFileHeader(CmsObject.java:2670)
at
com.opencms.file.CmsObject.copyResourceToProject(CmsObject.java:741)
at
com.opencms.workplace.CmsAdminProjectNew.getContent(CmsAdminProjectNew
java:381)
at
..
..
etc.
as far as I can see there seem to be a problem with database
access... thou i use the root account to access the database.

Does anybody know whats wrong...

i use sdk1.4_01 and tomcat4.03
and mysql3.23.51

Thanks!
Björn Alexandersson
Message written: 2002-08-15 kl. 11:56:18
Email: bjorn at limepark.se
Telephone: +46(0)611-550 771
Cell: +46(0)70-659 93 17
Facs: +46(0)611-550 774