[opencms-dev] flex: JSP and templates?

Moises at eskatoo.de Moises at eskatoo.de
Fri Aug 30 12:23:24 CEST 2002

Hi again,

another problem we are currently encountering is this:
it doesn't seem to be possible to use templates for JSP pages... is that
correct?

So if we use normal HTML pages with templates for the majority of the site,
but only 2-3 JSP pages,
how can we get the template data into the JSPs (the layout, navigation,
etc.) - do we have to
"re-implement" all the template logic and layout for the JSPs (with
"include" directives, etc.)?

For now, we would like to have some database logic in a basic JSP page, but
of course, the page should
look exactly like all the other HTML pages and therefore ideally use the
same template....
is there any way to tell a JSP page to use a certain template?

If you use a HTML page and a Servlet for example, we got the same
problem... we can't use any template for the
result page... does anybody have a solution for this?

Thanks again for any help!

Best regards,
Stefan Moises

---
eskatoo - Die Agentur für innovative Kommunikation II GmbH

Stefan Moises
Software Engineer / IT-Consultant

Frankenstrasse 152 - 90459 Nuernberg - Germany
phone +49-(0)911 / 8 18 75-73 - fax +49-(0)911 / 8 18 75-99
e-mail moises at eskatoo.de  -  web http://www.eskatoo.de