[opencms-dev] OpenCms and Debugging

Aaron Godert ag266 at cornell.edu
Fri Aug 30 23:44:33 CEST 2002

hey patrick,

i am in the exact same boat as you... but am having problems with tying
into our oracle box... are you using oracle or mysql?  can you help with
this at all.  also, i would like to use jbuilder... that is what we
currently develop in now... how do you set that up?  would you mind if you
threw over all the generic code plus the .jpx... you don't have to give me
anything that you don't want me to see.

thanks,
aaron

At 11:38 PM 8/30/2002 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi all,
>
>I'm looking for advices on debugging environments and opencms (or let's
>say Tomcat).
>I'm currently using JBuilder Enterprise 6.
>I'm creating a custom navigation and would like to step over the code of a
>class extending CmsXmlNav .
>
>Howto's or links would be appreciated.
>
>Thanks.
>
>PS I'm discovering opencms and I'm impressed by the job
>
>Patrick LOGE

Aaron B Godert
Cornell University
Programmer/Analyst III