[opencms-dev] OpenCms and Debugging

Patrick LOGE plog at plog.net
Sat Aug 31 19:47:34 CEST 2002

Thanks a lot Bart, it's seems to work like a charm

For your info :
I'm using Tomcat 4.0.1 opencms Flex and Mysql 3.23.51 on Linux RedHat 7.2
1) modify the tomcat4.conf file as explain here : <http://xml.apache.org/cocoon/faq/faq-debugging.html>
2) restart tomcat
3) In Jbuilder: Run->Configuration->New...->debug
4) Check "Enable remote debugging -> Attach
5) Specify the host/port

et voilĂ