[opencms-dev] Navigation question

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Tue Sep 3 12:07:00 CEST 2002

Thank you Stephan, ... no it is clear how to use navstart & navend

I think it will help me a step forward.

I've just made my first steps with extending CmsCmlNav... also getting some
response yet... ("greeting from JAVA";)

Mark, if you like - we should help each other... I'll just try to go some
more steps forward with this ... then I will send an email to you or posting
something into the list.

Have a nice time,

Nico

P.S. If you live in Australia - go better sleeping now - don't work so long!
Tomorrow morning ... there should be more (code) from my side.