[opencms-dev] "Powered by OpenCMS" web applications

Eliot Sykes news at juxti.co.uk
Wed Sep 4 00:36:56 CEST 2002

Hi everyone,

I've only discovered OpenCMS today and have spent most of the day
reading the docs - by all accounts, its a great system.

I've looked in the list archive but have had no luck, so I'm
looking for example sites powered by OpenCMS to help with
evaluating the software and the scope of the applications it can
be used with - I'm especially interested in web sites that have
added to the functionality of OpenCMS to create sophisticated web
applications- e.g. e-commerce stores, portals. Please post any
links you have to "powered by opencms" sites.

Thanks,
Eliot