[opencms-dev] "Powered by OpenCMS" web applications

Eliot Sykes news at juxti.co.uk
Wed Sep 4 14:37:10 CEST 2002

Thanks for the links everyone - some great examples there -
exactly what I was looking for (it's also reminded me how bad my
German is!)

I agree with Andreas; opencms.org would really benefit from
having a "live sites" page. I think it would help to increase
new user uptake (not that it seems to need any help).

Its not obvious from the opencms.org web site that complex web
applications can be built using the OpenCms system.

OpenCms seems to be a worthy contender for a lot of applications
that utilise Struts or Turbine frameworks.  I certainly wish I'd
used it instead of Turbine on a previous project of mine - if
only I'd found it sooner!

To conclude, OpenCms needs more publicity!

Thanks again,
Eliot