[opencms-dev] JS openwinfull opens a wrong link

Clemens Wilms clemens.wilms at softm-stuttgart.de
Mon Sep 9 09:30:27 CEST 2002

Hi

I got a problem with the Javascript in OpenCms

the Javascript openwinfulll displays a correct Link, but opens a different
one ....

What I did....
I installed opencms under a different name. I changed the name of the
opencms folder in Tomcat to XX before running Setup. During Setup I gave the
Database also the name XX. So far so good no Problems. OpenCMS is still
running fine. BUT

when I create a new html file, and want to preview it from the main
workplace area, on mouse over, I can see down on the Status Bar that it is
correctly displayed:
javacript:top.openwinfull('/xx/opencms/index.html');
But when I actually click on this link, opencms opens the site
"http://mywebserver:8080/xx/xx/index.html" which displays of course a "404
not found message". When I manually change the URL to ...
xx/opencms/index.html the site is displayed correctly.

It would be easier to understand, If the Status Bar would also show a wrong
URL, but in this case I am just confused....

Anybody seen this Problem before, and knows how to solve it ?

Thanks  Clemens