[opencms-dev] problem to export database in .zip file

Stefan Marx Stefan.Marx at framfab.de
Wed Sep 18 13:00:31 CEST 2002

Hi,

seems to me that you have realy huge data amounts acting
nearly at PC limits. Hope you project is living on a RISC
platform ;=).
Just guessing: The quantity of hits while selecting from your
data source are so huge that they smash the stacks and can't
be handled on your heap. Maybe you can divide your OC tables
in the database and export them one partition after the an
other.

cu Stefan

Good luck! SCR ...

Stefan Marx
Manager Application Server
---------------------------------------
Framfab Deutschland AG
Augustinusstrasse 11a
D 50226 Frechen
GERMANY
mailto:Stefan.Marx at framfab.de
http://www.framfab.de
Phone +49 (0)2234 . 699 334
Fax +49 (0)2234 . 699 335
official court Kerpen, HRB 3152

Framfab is an Internet consulting and solutions provider,
specializing in developing Internet-based solutions.
Stay informed about our latest solutions and projects
at http://www.framfab.de.