[opencms-dev] Unlocking pages in the openCms site example

Dariush Behboudi dariush.behboudi at glamm.com
Fri Sep 20 09:25:20 CEST 2002

Hi everyone,
I'm new to openCms and I'm evaluating its features.
I've installed the 5.0beta version because I'm interested to jsp
integration.

To test features I've installed both news4 module and openCms site example
(why the news3 import fails with this version?), and apparently everything
works fine.

If I try to unlock any file, also the new ones created, an 'Access denied'
message returns from openCms.

I'm logged with the admin account, that is also the owner for this files....

am I making a mistake?

Thanks in advance.
Regards, Dariush.