[opencms-dev] problem to export database in .zip file

Aleksandar Lukic aleksandar.lukic at nbj.sv.gov.yu
Mon Sep 23 23:24:32 CEST 2002

Martin wrote to me:

"OK. There is a second possibility:
Check mysql-settings (if You use  this database)

tell me about Your "max_allowed_packet"-settings. Are they huge enough?
File ist my.ini, see mysql-documentation.

Best regards
 Martin

Martin Buehrle, FCI1
EADS - European Aeronautic Defence and Space Company
Telefax: +49 89 3179-8927
eMail: Martin.Buehrle at lfk.eads.net
_________________________________________________________________________"

After that, I added following line in my.sql file
set-variable=max_allowed_packet=5M
and it pass!!!
Maybe, it will help you too.
Try this with combination with -XmxnnnnM option parameter in Java, default
is -Xmx64m

Thanks a lot, Martin!!

Best regards,

Aleksandar Lukic