[opencms-dev] Problem with creating a Page under BEA WL 6.1 and OpenCms 4.7

Mayur Solanki mayur at inflibnet.ac.in
Tue Sep 24 14:28:55 CEST 2002

Hello Fabritius,

   Have you created these sequence?
    1) /content/templates/mastertemp1
    2) /content/contenttemplates/contenttemplate1
    3) /content/frametemplates/frametemplate1

  Now you should create a page on root directory or as you like.
  then select on which template you have to call?
  here in above case  "mastertemp1"  is your mastertemplate.

  I think all these description is given on the OpenCMS Documentation well.
  This is the full path for getting it :
"http://www.opencms.org/download/OpenCmsDoc20020308.pdf"

  Ok..All the best.

Mayur.