[opencms-dev] How OpenCMS can help in creation of Multi Language web site

Vincent Harcq vincent.harcq at hubmethods.com
Thu Sep 26 15:17:22 CEST 2002

Hi,
I am quite impressed so far in OpenCMS, and have a question about Multi
Language support.
I do not talk here about Open CMS *interface* in Multi Language but in
the facility that may exist to assist a web admin to
publish/translate/mantain a site in multi language.

How do you do that in practice ?
I was thinking about having one main Project in english,
"copy/paste/lock all documents" it to a project french, then the
translator knows what he has to translate.
Fine.
But when new resources are added how do I reimport them in my french
project.
Using custom *synchronization* may help maybe...
etc...

Am I in a good direction or completely out of order ?

Cheers,
Vincent,