[opencms-dev] servlet code compiling

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Fri Sep 27 14:48:03 CEST 2002

Dear Mayur,

I think this is not the right list for your question - but shortly:
Add all *.jar files you can find under tomcat installation directory to your
compilers classpath!

javac -classpath
/usr/local/tomcat/lib/servlet.jar:/usr/local/lib/mail.jar:/usr/local/tomcat/
lib/activation.jar:/etc/etc.jar:/etc/etc.jar  file2compile.java  (all in 1
line)

The most important class files are the files named like servlet???.jar

If you use an IDE like IntelliJ or Eclipse or JBuilder (etc) it is much
easier to do this!

So long,

Nico