AW: [opencms-dev] Schreibfehler beim login (actually a typo in the german text... :-)

ralph | m.e.c. ralph at mecmedia.de
Fri Sep 27 19:49:09 CEST 2002

sorry guys,

it was kind of late yesterday and me overworked... I didn't notice the
german until today...
Anyways, in the german version 4.6.1 of opencms I've noticed a typo in
the login.html screen. Could somebody tell me where the resources(texts)
for those files are located? I don't seem to be able to figure that out.

Eduard Ralph