[opencms-dev] OpenCMS Detail Manual

ttang at tdd.gov.hk ttang at tdd.gov.hk
Sat Sep 28 04:38:14 CEST 2002

Dear all
Currently, I am now evaluating the OpenCMS. I have setup the OpenCMS. But I
don't know how to use the system.
"Where can I download the DETAIL user & administration manual of OpenCMS?"
I have read the "OpenCMS documentation version 4.6", however I still don't
know 1) what the structure (folder) of the Explorer meant (pics, system,
content etc...) and how to use the Administration view. (Channel, Database
management, Module etc...)
Especially for the Administartion, I cannot find the detail administration
manual in the donwloaded documentation (OpenCmsDoc20020308.pdf).
Please advice.
Thank you very much.