[opencms-dev] Access Rights/Navigation Visibility Problem

Olli Aro olli_aro at yahoo.co.uk
Sat Sep 28 21:59:33 CEST 2002

Hi,

I am trying to use the opencms login mechanism to create login restricted
areas on my web site for certain user groups. It works great - I can set the
folder/file permissions in opencms administration and then access the
folders/files on my site only if I have logged in as the right user/group
and has my opencms session activated. However, I have not been able to
figure out so far, how to make the access restricted folders visible within
the navigation after logging in. Do I have to set some session variable to
my opencms session do achieve this?

I have swicthed the static export off and set all my cache directives false,
so the page should get updated every time requested.

Thanks,

Olli