[opencms-dev] Publishing relative images

Richard Friedman richard_friedman at osadvisors.com
Fri Oct 4 04:28:41 CEST 2002

Hi Nic,

I am using the export feature to do this.

I publish my changes which updates the 'online' project.  I then change
into the online project and go to the administrative view.  Then walk
through the 'static export' wizard (sometimes I delete the contents of
the existing export directory for sanity).  At this point I copy (via
webdav) my files up to my server where I am running in a static mode.

The only configuration I changed was in the
/opencms/web-inf/config/opencms.properties file; I set
relativelinks_in_export to true

I am looking at what it would take to put export/publish via webdav
features in opencms.  Has anyone attempted/looked at this?

-Rich.