[opencms-dev] WYSIWYG change the image link from "/img/hello.jpg" to "file://img/hello.jpg"

ttang at tdd.gov.hk ttang at tdd.gov.hk
Fri Oct 4 11:56:11 CEST 2002

Hi all
I will stored my image files in a folder called "/img/". I may not use the
image gallery provided by OpenCMS.
The problem occurs when I use the WYSIWYG editor.
For example, my image file (hello.jpg) is uploaded into the folder /img/.
Then I create a "FILE" in the opencms and use the WYSIWYG editor to add
that image on my file.
However, the editor saved the image path as "file://img/hello.jpg". (I
expect: "/img/hello.jpg")
How can I fix the problem? Any tricky alternative solution??
Thank you very much.

Terence