[opencms-dev] Re: Static export of dynamic frames

Bart Elberg belberg at idealcorp.com
Wed Oct 16 21:24:02 CEST 2002

Stefan (& Hanjo)

Thanks for the help.  Must have missed the original mail message - my
bad.  This solved the problem.  My template now looks like:

    <frame src="]]><method
name="getUriWithParameter">cmsframe=inside_menu</method><![CDATA[">

The generated static export line looks like:

    <frame src="http://server1/static/projects/projects/index_1482.htm">

and the referenced HTML file contains the correct information.

Bart