[opencms-dev] OpenCms how to get 2 blocks from the WYSIWYG editor onone page

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Oct 30 08:58:10 CET 2002

Hi Yu,

the file where you activate that feature in 5.0 is

/system/workplace/templates/edit_options

set

var USE_BODYSELECTOR = true;

in 5.0 beta 2 there will be a new feature

var USE_NEWBODYOPTION = false;

which will allow you to turn the "new body" button on/off.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group / Alkacon Software