[opencms-dev] Static export anomaly

Paul Armstrong paul.armstrong at gadfly.com.au
Thu Oct 31 07:53:28 CET 2002

Hi,

I'm currently performing a static export in order to get all my files into
my webserver docroot.

I don't want either /opencms/opencms or /opencms/export in the directory
structure and I thought I could just set:

url_prefix_export=

This works fine for everything except the nav (for example where getNavRoot
is called).

In order for the url_prefix_export variable to work for these pages, the
value has to have two or more "directories", for example
"/something/something_else".

Is this a bug anyone else has encountered (and hopefully fixed) ?

I really don't wan't to be messing about with Apache url rewrites.

Thanks in advance.

Paul Armstrong
Senior Technical Consultant
Gadfly Online Communications