AW: [opencms-dev] WYSIWYG Editor and Style Sheet Integration

Michael Emmerich Michael.Emmerich at framfab.de
Thu Oct 31 10:43:32 CET 2002

Hello Tobias,

ok, maybe there is a little confusion, what the stylesheets can do in the
editor......

You can use a stylesheet defining styles for headlines, paragraphes, lists
etc - and those styles are used in the Editor if you use the <stylesheet>
tag in the frametemplate.

What you cannot do is to define new styles which appear in the drop down
list, you will only get the default settings in there. So far, we found no
way to integrate those user defines styles in the editor, I don't know if
you can do this with the ActiveX control at all.

Regards,

Michael Emmerich

OpenCms Professional Services
Framfab Deutschland