[opencms-dev] Managing database size

Bart Elberg belberg at idealcorp.com
Fri Nov 1 19:25:54 CET 2002

Actually the user data does appear to be exported and re-created on
import.  After import I see the same OpenCms user accounts as before,
however the USER_ID's are not the same.  What is lost are the project
definitions and settings in the registry.xml (module definitions, synch
settings, etc.).  These can be recovered manually I think.

Bart

--
Bart Elberg
Manager of Software Development