[opencms-dev] 5.0 release plan

Ivan Biddles ivanb at scientology.net
Sat Nov 2 00:00:13 CET 2002

Hi Mark and Alex,

The English translation of the Help is very good news.

We are new to OpenCms and I have a group here who are currently
inputting a considerable amount of content and who would love the
benefit of on-line help.

Would it be possible to post the English help files as soon as they are
available without having to wait for the next beta release?

 (The 5.0 Beta 1 is really very solid and I like the functionality.)

Thanks,
         Ivan

----