[opencms-dev] preview problem

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Sat Nov 2 18:38:03 CET 2002

Martin,

did you try to publish this SWF and try preview it in the "Online"
version. I recently discovered a bug in the cache settings that
prevented displaying PDFs in the Offline version (and fixed it) but this
might apply to SWFs as well. Please try publishing the SWF and preview
in the "Online" project. Mail me again of this worked.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group / Alkacon Software