[opencms-dev] preview problem, quick fix

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Nov 5 19:26:12 CET 2002

Martin,

I am unaware of this problem so far. Try recompiling with the following
setting:

       //HTTP 1.1
       resp.setHeader("Cache-Control", "max-age=300");
       //HTTP 1.0
       // resp.setHeader("Pragma", "no-cache");

This case the setting for online / offline is the same so there should
be no differences. I can not promise that this has anything to do with
the issue, though.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior