[opencms-dev] problem with the WYSIWYG component

Irene Santerini i.santerini at inera.it
Wed Nov 6 16:09:10 CET 2002

Ciao,

hai provato a inserire come sito attendibile l'URL (es. http://opencms.mycompnay.com) del server OpenCms?

Irene

----- Original Message -----
  From: Michele Gobbi
  To: opencms-dev at opencms.com
  Sent: Wednesday, November 06, 2002 3:11 PM
  Subject: [opencms-dev] problem with the WYSIWYG component

  Hi,

  I have a problem with the "Dynamic HTML Edit Control" (the WYSIWYG component) used in OpenCms.

  On my computer the object doesn't work and is displayed as an white area with a small red icon (x) on the left top corner. I've set "low" the security level.

  It's strange, but on the other pc of my office, the component works.

  I think the system marked the component as unsecure. Or the system can't find it.

  Someone can help me?

  Regards,

  Michele

  Dr. Michele Gobbi

  Kleis s.n.c.

  via Portogallo, 13

  37069 - Villafranca di Verona (VR) - Italy

  tel. +39.045.630.55.93

  fax  +39.045.630.95.21

  http://www.kleis.it