[opencms-dev] opencms.propertis httpstreaming.enabled=true

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Wed Nov 13 09:22:06 CET 2002

Hi all,

I reset the variable to false again in opencms.properties - my templates are
working good again :-). Then I added a property stream:true to this JSP
page. But after calling my JSP page... it writes still the content type
"text/html" instead of:

response.setContentType("text/csv");
response.setHeader("Content1-disposition","inline;filename=PaymentsOverview.
csv");

stated in my JSP file!

The Download of the *.csv file - works pretty good in normal Tomcat
Environment.

I currently I have installed OpenCMS 5 Beta 1 on Windows NT, with MySQL on
Linux. JAVA 1.3.1

Thank you for any help ..

Best Regards,

Nico