[opencms-dev] Lucene Search issues with JSPs

Ivan Biddles ivanb at scientology.net
Thu Nov 14 08:39:08 CET 2002

Hi again,

My problem is definitely to do with JSPs.

I have found that if I index only folders that do not have JSPs it works
fine, but the first page that includes a JSP causes the crash - in
IndexBackoffice.addContent() at the following line in the C_FILE_HTML
case of switch getFileType ():

      CmsXmlTemplate bodyElementClassObject = (CmsXmlTemplate)tempObj;

The template in my JSP case is CmsJspTemplate not CmsXmlTemplate.

So if anyone has an idea here, I'd be very grateful.

Thanks,
        Ivan