[opencms-dev] Dynamic pulldown menue

kba at archikart.de kba at archikart.de
Thu Nov 14 10:01:45 CET 2002

Hi all,

I have a question. I want to create a dynamic pulldown menue in OpenCMS. Therefor I used the method getNavTree. I put the single levels in HTML-areas ( <div> ). The areas can be enabled or disabled. That works very good, but there is a problem with the time to load the page. The navigation of the site is very extensive. Mostly the page couldn't be loaded. An error appears: User method getNavTree throwed an exception java.lang.OutOfMemoryError.
Does anyone know an other solution? The sublevels should be opened by the event onMouseover, not by onClick.

Thank you very much for answering this question.

Kerstin