[opencms-dev] modules in OpenCms beta 2 use "locales" dir instead of "language"

Marian Kasala marian.kasala at apsoft.sk
Thu Nov 14 15:37:07 CET 2002

Hi,

I was trying to import some modules which worked fine under OpenCms 4.6.1,
now they have problems with displaying labels - ?label_name? in OpenCms beta 2.
Then I found that directory "language" in module structure was changed to "locales"
so I renamed it and it seems to work without any further harm ;-)

Are there more changes to be reflected in modules?

Anyway I propose to keep alive also the old name for backward compatibility
reasons.

Best Regards,
   Marian Kasala

AP Soft GmbH