[opencms-dev] including XML directly from String into a getContent method for l ater processing

Nico Krause Nico.Krause at nsc.eu.com
Fri Nov 15 14:38:46 CET 2002

Hi guy's,

I have a question again.. thank you so much for helping me the last view
times (!)

My new question:
I fetch a XML response from a Website via URL Connection.
Is it possible to include it via template.setData ( ..) or something
directly for later processing in the templates?

Or should I parse it before with the SAX-Parser and the way described in the
examples in OpenCMS Manual
template.setData("<street>","some street");

..

Any idea?

Best Regards,

Nico