[opencms-dev] >1 template per content item ???

mfoley5 at csc.com.au mfoley5 at csc.com.au
Wed Nov 20 10:00:06 CET 2002

Thanks Stephen,  that works a treat!

Mark Foley
CSC
212 Northbourne Ave, Braddon, ACT 2612
Ph: +61-2-62468487    Email: mfoley5 at csc.com.au

This email, including any attachments, is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or personal information and
may also be the subject of legal privilege. Any personal information
contained in this email is not to be used or disclosed for any purpose
other than the purpose for which you have received it. If you are not the
intended recipient, you must not disclose or use the information contained
in it. In this case, please let me know by return email, delete the message
permanently from your system and destroy any copies.

                      Stephan Hartmann
                      <hartmann at waehrisch-fe        To:       opencms-dev at www.opencms.org
                      ykes.de>                      cc:
                      Sent by:                      Subject:  Re: [opencms-dev] >1 template per content item ???
                      owner-opencms-dev at www.
                      opencms.org

                      20/11/2002 06:05 PM
                      Please respond to
                      opencms-dev

Hi Mark,

you simply have to define in all the needed templates a second template
section but with a name attribute:

<TEMPALTE name="printversion">
</TEMPLATE>

now your link in your normal template section for the print version should
look like this:
name="getUriWithParameter">cmsframe=printversion</method><![CDATA["
target="_blank">print version of this page</a>

the result will be something like this:
_blank">

now if you call a page with this cmsframe parameter opencms will look in
all
templates for a template section of this name. If it doesn't find one it
will
use the unnamed template section.
Note: if you create in your page another text body with the WYSIWIG editor
and name it "printversion" this body will be used also.

Bye,
Stephan

Am Mittwoch, 20. November 2002 02:14 schrieben Sie:

--
Stephan Hartmann

Währisch & Feykes GmbH
Gustav-Adolf-Str. 5
47057 Duisburg
Tel. 0203 / 373 070
Fax 0203 / 376 766
hartmann at wfnetz.de

Ausschlusserklärung (Disclaimer):
Über das Internet versandte E-mails können unter fremden Namen erstellt
oder
manipuliert werden. Aus diesem Grund enthalten unsere mit E-mail
verschickten
Nachrichten grundsätzlich keine rechtsverbindlichen Willenserklärungen.