[opencms-dev] Importing existing modules to opencms 5.0 beta 2

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Wed Nov 20 11:23:18 CET 2002

Hi,

i think the classes now have to be in /system/modules/default/classes
directory. Then your project has to be published cause as Alexander wrote
some postings ago the classes will be exported to WEB-INF/classes directory
of your webapp. Maybe you have to restart tomcat.

bye,
Stephan

Am Mittwoch, 20. November 2002 11:15 schrieben Sie:

Stephan Hartmann

Währisch & Feykes GmbH
Gustav-Adolf-Str. 5
47057 Duisburg