[opencms-dev] OpenCMS and Microsoft SQL Server

No�l Peeters peeters_noel_opencms at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 20 21:22:13 CET 2002

Oh dear, oh dear,

Just finished downloading merant drivers. Aaargh. 15
day evaluation, and they have renamed the drivers !!!

It is now com.ddtek.sqlserver... So the setup don't
work :(

Anyway, thought to start using the MS driver, at least
it is free :-).

Changed the OpenCMS.properties file, changing all
merant stuff to microsoft. Seems no problem, but I
still get a 'class not found' exception.

I guess this is a problem with the location of the jar
files, but I haven't got a clue about the correct
location. Any ideas???

TIA once again.

PS : Still like the idea that mssql is in the setup :D

--- Noël Peeters <peeters_noel_opencms at yahoo.com>