AW: AW: [opencms-dev] >1 template per content item ???

Stephan Hartmann hartmann at waehrisch-feykes.de
Thu Nov 21 13:46:25 CET 2002

Hi Marianne,

i suggest you a simple test: crate a template inside /content/templates ,
lets say simpletemplate with the content:

<?xml version="1.0" ?>
<XMLTEMPLATE>
<TEMPLATE>
<![CDATA[
<head></head>
<![CDATA[">print version</a>
]]>
</TEMPLATE>

<TEMPLATE name="print">
<![CDATA[
<head></head>
Success!
]]>
</TEMPLATE>
</XMLTEMPLATE>

now create a page using this template and check if it works.

bye,
Stephan

Am Donnerstag, 21. November 2002 13:14 schrieben Sie:

--
Stephan Hartmann

Währisch & Feykes GmbH
Gustav-Adolf-Str. 5