[opencms-dev] Is it possible to call the editor from a normal website if logged in?

Nico Krause nico.krause at nsc.eu.com
Thu Nov 21 23:58:42 CET 2002

Hi CMS Community,

only a "short" question: I think it must be possible to call the
WYSIWYG-Editor from a normal website.
by importing the required javascript into this website and execute the
right link to the javascript call..
The question is:
1. is this possible?
2. what happens after exiting the editor - which website is displayed -
and how to control this if it goes not directly to the calling website back?

Is there a short answer available or should a went a little more through
the opencms sources - before asking this agian ;-)

I want to implement a special content editor website for special editors
which don't should walk through the workplace of opencms after login.
Naturally with some other functions like automatic page creation etc...

Many thanx - if somebody has any idea or done such things...

Best Regards,

Nico