[opencms-dev] Java Script error while creating page

Anil Patel toanilpatel at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 22:23:35 CET 2002

When I create a new page, Clicking Finish button I get Java Script error
at the folling point

Any information on how this can be fixed

if(okay && lengthOkay){
            if(whichone==2){

                var re='explorer_files_new_page.html?step=1&newfile='+

encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById("name"+whichone).value)+

'&title='+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById("newTitle"+whichone).va
lue)+

'&keywords='+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById("newKeyWords"+whicho
ne).value)+

'&description='+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById("newDescription"+
whichone).value)+

'&template='+simpleEscape(document.getElementById("useTemplate"+whichone).va
lue)+

'&default_body='+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById("defaultBody"+wh
ichone).options[document.getElementById("defaultBody"+whichone).selectedInde
x].value);

                file://alert(re);
                document.location.href=re;
            }