[opencms-dev] conditional export

Carlos Lopez Molina clopez at epsa.junta-andalucia.es
Mon Nov 25 18:17:15 CET 2002

Once we have finished a navigation tree for our intranet / internet site,
we find that most of our internet content is a subset of our intranet
content (of course we are going to use different templates).

It would be nice to set some property at the pages to indicate the
destination of the page (i.e. destination=intranet, internet, or both), and
to make a selective export of the pages including pages depending on
property destination.

I have been searching mailing archives but couldn't find any hint.
Thanks in advance.

Carlos Lopez
Empresa Publica de Suelo de Andalucia