[opencms-dev] Error in Linkmanagement 5.0beta2? DB Import sucks!

Thomas Gick thomasgick at web.de
Tue Nov 26 16:21:29 CET 2002

Hi list,

I exported my Site via Databasemanagement.

Resource: /
I excluded system folder
I included group and userdata

Afterwards i imported this file in a new instance in the offline project
All resources were OK.

But in the log section "Update Linkmanagement" the following error occurs:

( 1 / 2 )problems with /copyright.html:[CmsException]: [com.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsDbAccess] /default/vfs/system/bodies/copyright.html
( 2 / 2 ) problems with /index.html:[CmsException]: [com.opencms.file.oraclesql.CmsDbAccess] /default/vfs/system/bodies/index.html

In these an error in the link management?
The Files under /system/bodies are not imported.

Thomas