[opencms-dev] lucene integration problem

Carlos Lopez Molina clopez at epsa.junta-andalucia.es
Mon Dec 2 19:38:12 CET 2002

Hi all!

My site is based on:

- Opencms 4.6.1
- lucene-1.2.jar (fresh download from jakarta site)
- com.opencms.modules.search.form1_4
- com.opencms.modules.search.lucene

I end up with a new Create Index icon in administrator view.  When I select
Create Index, I get a two frames window: the head frame gets an error, and
the lower frame shows a panel with the number of html and pdf files to be
indexed. If I press Ok, the files seem to get indexed, according to opencms
log.

Here is a short excerpt from opencms.log, regarding with the head frame
error:

[02.12.2002 20:10:38] <opencms_info> [CmsDumpLauncher] IO error while
writing to response stream for opencms_choosebrowser.js
[02.12.2002 20:10:38] <opencms_info> [CmsDumpLauncher]
java.net.SocketException: Socket closed
[02.12.2002 20:12:36] <opencms_critical> [CmsXmlWpTemplateFile] XML document
/system/modules/com.opencms.modules.search.lucene/templates/administration_h
ead is not of the expected type. This document is "xmltemplate", but it
should be "WORKPLACE" (OpenCms XML template file).

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Best regards.
Carlos Lopez Molina
Empresa Publica del Suelo de Andalucia.