[opencms-dev] Template problem

David Tildesley (DSLWN) DavidTi at datacom.co.nz
Tue Dec 3 03:08:34 CET 2002

Trawling through the mail list (via search) I lucked upon mention of a
potential bug (actually a real one I would say) where the page control
defaults to the default template file rather than the chosen one. I edited
the page control to set it to my chosen template and its now working. Though
I would like an answer to my first question below.