[opencms-dev]Migrate content from v4.7.7 to v5.0

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Tue Dec 3 10:50:01 CET 2002

Joerg,

did you turn on the "directory translation" feature when installing
OpenCms 5.0 (b2)? In case you didn't do this during install, you can do
it afterwards by setting

directory.translation.enabled=true

in the file "opencms.properties" located in the WEB-INF\config
directory.

The directory translation feature translates the old paths to the new
structure so that pre 5.0 content still works.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior
OpenCms Group / Alkacon Software