[opencms-dev] Bitflux xml editor

Tillman, James JamesTillman at fdle.state.fl.us
Tue Dec 3 13:06:15 CET 2002

Wouldn't that be the point of incorporating it?  Since OpenCMS already has a
wysiwyg editor for IE (albeit a non-free one), I think bitflux would be an
obvious choice to give the same capabilities to Mozilla users (assuming it
does what I think it does, since I've only just now downloaded and played
with it ;-).  I doubt bitflux will ever support IE, just as the current
activeX wysiwyg editor used in openCMS will never support Mozilla.  Then
again, one should never say never...

jpt