[opencms-dev] preview problem, opencms 5

Alexander Kandzior alex at opencms.org
Wed Dec 4 10:18:03 CET 2002

Martin,

as it turned out, the issue is more general and so requires further
investigation. As many posts in this list have pointed out the header
handling in OpenCms needs improvement in general. I hope we will see a
more "final" solution for the 5.0 final, but if not I will certainly
include the "quick fix" we already have, as it at last solves some of
the issues.

Best Regards,
Alex.

Alexander Kandzior