[opencms-dev] JSP templates

Dimitri Bougoulias D.Bougoulias at ieee.org
Wed Dec 4 14:57:31 CET 2002

Jürgen,

The documentation for JSP is planned to be included in the next version of the documentation. (The one available at the opencms site - OpenCmsDoc20020308.pdf  - refers to 4.6.1).

As far as the JSP demo is concerned, from the opencms site:
"The OpenCms/Flex alpha 1 distribution included a full featured demo application. This demo application is currently revised and extended to include the latest features of the JSP support. The revised demo application will be available before the 5.0 final is released."

Dimitri