[opencms-dev] Template problem

David Tildesley (DSLWN) DavidTi at datacom.co.nz
Wed Dec 4 22:29:37 CET 2002

Alex,

Thanks. I think the export facility for Opencms is not intended to do what I
want. My aim in this case was to use opencms for all content management but
then to produce a complete site (it's not a complex site involving state or
forms) replica in static form to be uploaded to a static content web server.
But I'm thinking running wget on the Opencms 'site' is a better way of
achieving this end.

regards,

David.